Anantasana yoga is very beneficial for health. Regularly doing this asana improves blood circulation.
Anantasana is an important yoga posture. This asana is also called Vishnu asana because this asana is named after Lord Vishnu. Doing Anantasana yoga is beneficial for our bodies. By doing this yoga asana, there is better circulation of blood throughout the body. This yoga asana improves the pelvic muscles and also promotes the function of the prostate gland. In the English language, it is also called the lying down on sides pose. There are many benefits to the body from this asana. This asana is effective in strengthening the muscles. Let us know in detail about the method of doing Anantasana yoga and its benefits.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should join a 7 Chakras Yoga School & learn from the best yoga gurus in a home-like environment.
Method of doing Anantasana Yoga:
To do Vishnu Asana or Anantasana Yoga Asana, you are being given some steps below, with the help of which you can easily do this asana.
- To do Anantasana yoga, first of all, lay down a yoga mat and lie down on it on your right side.
- Then keep both your arms and legs completely straight.
- And now bend your right hand at the elbow and support your head.
- And then bend your left leg at the knee and bring the knee towards your mouth.
- Now hold the toe of the left foot with the left hand and straighten the leg upwards.
- In this state, your left leg and left arm will be completely straight upwards.
- You try to do Anantasana yoga for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
- After this, you change your position and take the left side and lift the right leg up. And you have to do this action from both sides.
1. Blood circulation will be better
Anantasana yoga is very beneficial for improving blood circulation throughout the body. To do this yoga asana, you have to raise your legs and arms so that a good amount of blood reaches the whole body below you. And it also helps in the development of the pelvic region.
2. Keep Muscles Safe
Anantasana yoga protects the muscles in the legs, especially the knees, ankles, and thighs. Aside from this, the torso and lower back are strengthened by this yoga. The muscles of the hips, chest, and spine get a good stretch by practicing this Anantasana yoga.
3. Beneficial for Digestion
Anantasana yoga strengthens our digestive system and keeps our digestive system healthy. Regular practice of this asana gets rid of the gas produced in the stomach, as well as it is comfortable for other stomach problems like constipation, indigestion, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, etc.
4. Strengthen Thighs
Anantasana yoga is effective in strengthening the muscles of your thighs. It strengthens your hips. Stretches the hamstrings. It also cures back pain. Anantasana Yoga reduces the weight of your hips and thighs.
5. Effective for blood pressure
Anantasana yoga is considered good for controlling high blood pressure. Aside from this, this yoga helps in curing arthritis, colitis, and sciatica. Anantasana yoga also helps in curing disorders related to the uterus, bladder, ovaries, and prostate.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana that can help you reduce weight and lead a healthier life then you should join the Weight Loss Retreat In Rishikesh.
Precautions of Anantasana:
If you have any disease of the spine or waist, then do not do this asana. If you have any disease related to the stomach, then do this asana only after consulting a doctor.